Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Hello Polar Bear

 Hello everyone....
Today I want to share my simply slim card
I stamped my image from MFT BB Polar bear Pals on Canson water color paper
 then colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush and fussy cut them
For the background I used Broken china Distress oxide, weathered wood and shaded lilac, 
blended them on white cardstock then spaltter with water and picket fence distress spray, 
 spray with white chalkboard Tatered Angels
Finished with hello sentiment die cut from MFT


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
MFT Slimeline - Winter scene
SSSW - ATG
Allsort - for legged friends

6 comments:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

So fun, love the Polar Bear and the background is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

Wei said...

Cure interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

brenda said...

A very sweet creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What an amazing background - perfect to highlight your skating polar bear! A great way to incorporate the curve into your design too. Thanks for playing along over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

Wendy L said...

Super card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

This is absolutely adorable, I love it! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge