Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Tilda with heart ballon

 Hi
Happy Thursday, stamping friends! 
I hope your week is going good so far.

It's been a while since I used one of my Magnolia stamp for my card
Today I choose Tilda with heart balloon, Up up and away (With love collection 2013) for my card.
I stamped Tilda on Copic Xpress It blending card and colored with Copic sketch markers
Masking Tilda with Love heart (Love Collection 2009) for the background
The images was cut out with Marvelous squares Spellbinder dies 
Distress all edges with vintage photo distress ink and a little splatter stamp
Decorated with ribbon, twine, pearls and some Magnolia Doohickey dies.
My Love heart , Heart tag, Twisted swirl, Eiffel tower is from Doohickey club Vol 3
Cheery Lynn Sophia's heart doily dies for the top

 
Heart balloon is covered with Ranger Glossy accent. ;)

Beautiful flowers from I am roses


Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Simply Magnolia - ATG option hearts
 I am roses - January IAR Challenge
SSSW - Love is in the air
Little red wagon - Total eclipse of the heart
Moodsquad - All about love
Dies R Us - ATG
Love to scrap - Love is ..
TTCRD - ATG




11 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

What a lovely card. I love what you have done with Tilda, and all the elements on this card work perfectly together. A work of art!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Judy McKay said...

Beautifully layered and detailed card. So pretty!! Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side

Kate said...

What a gorgeous card! All the layered elements work so wonderfully well together!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Adorable image and I love the gorgeous flowers and embellishments you used!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous layers and details and overall design. Thanks for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see your designs in future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful creation Christy.
Nice that you are participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca XX
Simply Magnolia

Reetta Heimonen said...

what a lovely card, I LOVE it. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia Forever Challenge. Hugs, Reetta

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Super cute card. Thank you for entering the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. Big Hugs ~ Tracy DT Member

MS Kraft Store said...

So cute card. Love the layering. Thanks for sharing with us at Love To Scrap Challenge.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.