Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Layered lily

 Hellooo.... today I have a flower card to share with you
For my card today I went for a clean and simple look.
To begin with, I started lining up over an A2 standard size yellow card panel,
The stitched opening was die cut using the MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics
I stamped layered image from Layered Lily with mini Altenew Crisp inks
choosing Midnight violet, Deep iris, Lavender fields, Soft lilac for the flower
Forest glades, frayed leaf, evergreen, for the leaves and jet black for stamen.
I adhered the stamped flower onto base card pop up with foam tape adhesive
 Finished with  sentiement Happy Birthday from Altenew 365 stamp set,
die cut Spellbinders A2 Devine Eleoquene from white cardstock and decorated with
 some Green Rhinestone
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting

I will enter my card for challenges:
Altenew - February inspiration challenge
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
We love chocolate baroque - Flowers, Butterflies, or birds


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Christy, I always tell myself that I don't need this lily... then someone like you tells me different! Absolutely exquisite!
=]

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful image with lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining our Flower, Butterflies and birds challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

lostinpaper said...

Your bloom and your card are so very beautiful Christy!

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation, many thanks for joining in our 'Flowers, Butterflies and Birds' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cardogram said...

Hi I saw your card on the altenew gallery and found it so elegant and beautiful. ❤️