Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

I just love You !

 Helloo....today I have a card
I have made a card with this super cute stamp from CC designs Cupids
I stamped this cute Cupid on Canson water color paper 
and colored with Distress inks pad. 
Put some Nuvo glitter drop White Blizzard on heart
Adhered the image using some foam adhesive tape on doily paper
I die cut my panel using Mama Elephant dies and adhered to the pink base card
I stamped and black embossed my sentiment from Penny black stamp
on white cardstock with MFT banner die cut then added them to the card

Thank you for taking time... and have a lovely day

I will enter my card for challenges:

SSSM - Love/Hearts
SSSW - Love is in the air
Creative Moments - ATG
Allsorts - Love is ...
Love to scrap - Love is ...
Color crazy - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Little Red wagon - Total eclipse of the heart
Mod Squad - All about love
Crafty Creations - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG








9 comments:

brenda said...

Such a fun and pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Linby said...

Super cute image and it looks lovely on the doily. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

Furrbster said...

This is super cute!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Kathleen said...

A really lovely image and dies, such a lovely shade of pink too. Thank you for joining our 'Love is...) challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, this card just brought a smile to my face. Your little focal is so stinkin' cute, and the greeting says it all, doesn't it? Great coloring and using the doily is the perfect final touch. Super adorable!!Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


Kate said...

So sweet! That heart looks fabulous and the doily is the perfect backdrop behind your image!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Love this image and the sparkling heart looks super. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

Birgit said...

What an adorable card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning and love this set fab colouring and design thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time and good luck