Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Pocket Mini Album

 Hellooo....
Today I have a pocket mini album to share with you
I used Sizzix Bigz XL die Pocket & Mini Album 
This album can hold 3" x 4" photos or journaling cards
 I die cut chipboard for the base, then covered with pattern paper.
Applied some white gesso on all edges
Create the inside pages with some die cut mini envelope, then glued them together.
For the cover I add some texture with molding paste with TCW stencil,
applied with some white tulle flowers brocade cloth.   
I used mini frame that colored with Finnabair acrylic paint spark.
Decorated with some paper flowers, some die cut, twine, pearl, ribbon and brad.
Finished with Finnabair Micro beads blush using 3D gell as a glue on here and there.

Love die cut is from Penny black









Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my projecet for challenges:
SSSM - Add some texture
Double D - Anything with a heart
Dies R Us - ATG
Love to scrap - Love is..




5 comments:

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Christy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Barbara said...

Fabulous! This book looks like a cake with frosting on it. I mean that in a good way. It is just dripping with sweetness and beauty. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.
Barbara DT

Julie Odil said...

Christy, this is amazing! I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a stunning album cover! I love your mixed media design, it looks so elegant with the soft colours and pretty flowers - amazing 😀. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jox

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a pretty make, I love all the layers and delicate colours you chose. What a sweet little album this is. Thank you so much for joining our Anything Mixed Media goes challenge @ Creative Artiste Best wishes Tracey (DT)