Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Son with Magnolia

Hi, everybody!
 I have a very special post today
a post dedicated to my youngest son Darence
He is always enthusiastic when look at me coloring Magnolia Tilda.
His name is Reinaldo Darence Halim , almost 7 years old  this Dec
He always want's to make his own card,
 took my copics, stickles, paper dies out, and other stuff.
I let him to explore my craft stuff :)


Look at this photo, he took magnifying glass beside for a little place he can't see.
I'm laughing when look at this... LOL

Here is his attempt at making a card to show
he picked his favourite stamp from my collection
 It's not to bad when see the result. I love it
So I try to send his card to Magnolia Ink magazine.
 and voalaaaa.........
He 's on kids corner
 Magnolia Ink Magazine Winter wonderland!!
oh my....... He's very happy !!
I'm so proud of him :)


Not long after that, 
he took event Magnolia for kids at Nov 5th, 2013
Here below the photo even at my home town Surabaya
 
Darence learnt how to colour magnolia from Yulis Kartika







After he finished colouring, he's got  this yummy food

Here are the cheerful children with their creations.

That's all for me
Thanks for popping back today...
Have a good day

4 comments:

Sammy said...

He is certainly a young artist in the making. What a wonderful card, you must be so proud of him! x

Dian Ratna Sari said...

Wow ...
Congratulations to Darence. You're a talented kid.
While the others colored with colour pencils, Darence used copic. This was amazing.
Warm regards to Darence.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

Alexandra♥ said...

Hello Christy! I enjoyed a lot reading this post. Your son is very sweet and so very talented. It's the right thing to do to let him explore the world of creativity. Judging by his works, he has a big future in the sphere of painting, scrapbooking or any other one which requires taste and patience ;)

Yulis Kartika said...

Hello dear Christy ... oh it's actually I love to say Hi! to my dear Darence :)
you must be more than proud to have him as I am so exited to have Darence on Magnolia for kids last day too!!
For me he is still my top fave, believe me he has the winner indeed and please sent my very best regards!
Hugs to both of you :)
Love,
Yulis