Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Hello Polar Bear

 Hello crafty friends...
I'm back again with another card
I started by stamping a cute image from MFT BB Polar bear pals 
onto Canson water color paper using Memento Tuxedo black dye ink, 
colored colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush and  then fussy cut them.
 I die cut rectangle frame from pattern paper using the MFT Rectangle stax
Die cut MFT Stitched circle stax pierced Rectangle stax for the circles
I die cut Hello sentiment from purple pattern paper using MFT Hello die
Die cut Snowflakes from gray cardstock using MFT Let it snowflakes die
Finally, I mounted all elements as shown to the white cardstock card base
Decorated with some enamel dot from Simple story

 Thank you so much for stopping by
Keep smiling and be blessed ! God bless you all !

I will enter my card for challenges:





2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely polar bear card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Furrbster said...

This is fabulous!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz