Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2021

Chinese doll

Hello everyone
Today I want to share with you my Chinese New Year card
I used very old stamp Chinese girl from Hero Art CL339
The images were stamped with Versafine onyx black ink on Canson water color paper
 colored with distress ink pads and then fussy cut.  
For the background I blended distress ink and splatter with some water
Random stamp bamboo on the background with Emerland  Green Hero Art ink pad
Die cut Bamboo is from Joy craft then colored with copic sketch markers for details.
Hanging some red lantern from Memory Box dies cut
Finished with "Fu" stamp chinese character on my card
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I would love to play along this card for challenges:
TTCRD - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG




1 comment:

Sheryl said...

A gorgeous card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT