Pages

Friday, January 29, 2021

Lula With Big Heart

 Hello .....
Today I want to share my simply card 
 I used Swiss Pixes Lula with big heart rubber stamp from CC designs, 
colored her with Copic sketch markers, then fussy cut them.
I created the heart background using BoBonny Stickable Stencil in spun sugar distress ink.
Die cut small banner with MFT Stitched sentiment strips
Stamp XOXO sentiment from Penny Black stamp
and finished with some pearls

 I love this cute Lula :)

Thank You so much for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - ATG 
TTCRD - ATG
Cute card thursday - Valentines
Chocolate Baroque - For Ladies and girl 




4 comments:

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

brenda said...

A very sweet image and pretty CAS design, a perfect 'Feminine' creation for our challenge this month, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Elizabeth Hart said...

So adorable and perfect for Valentines Day. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Pamela Duncan said...

Love how you used the stencil background. Thank you for joining us on Colour Crazy Challenge! Pam, DT