Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Be My Love

 Hi Friends...
I Hope that you having a good week so far !
I have a mini circle card to share with you 
To create my card, I diecut Puffy Cloud border on cardstock as stencil 
and used Spun sugar Distress ink to create cloud background on pink cardstock . 
I pulled out my Bug and kises stamp set for be my love sentiment and
 heat embossed with bronze embossing powder
To create the hills I die cut green cardstock with Stitched hillside borders and Meadow borders for grass
Then I die cut the background  and hills with a Small stitched circle stackable 
I diecut the largest  Fancy Scalloped Circle stackables on white cardstock as a base 
 I stamped two of the adorable chickie from the Chirpy chirp chrip stamp set and flower bouquet from Happy wedding stamp set, colored them all with Kuretake ZIG real brush
    I arranged everything on the stitched circle, and popped it up on one of the Fancy scalloped Circle 



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Lot of love
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG
Aud Sentiment - Sending Love



6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Stacey said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Kathy Krug said...

This card is so cute and made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will take time to enter future challenges.

Kathy
DRU DT

Joyce Heinen said...

The perfect card for Valentine's Day. I love that you made a round shaped card, I never do that!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Gab said...

This is so cute!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT