Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

ATC vintage

 Hellooo....
Today I want to share with you my ATC cards
I made for swap with my crafting friends
I made the background used distress inks mustard seed, spiced marmalade,
vintage photo and peeled paint blended with sponge on cardstock
Stamp random stamp From Tim Holtz stampers ononymous and 7 gypsies
 with black archival ink then splatter with white & silver distress spray
I stamped the photo from TH stamp and sentiment Wplus9 then fussy cut them off
Applied on the background cardstock


Hope you Like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Make your own background
Mix it up - ATG


2 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your creative work and the vintage feel is very effective. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a beautiful vintage ATCs! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT