Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2021

MFT Card Design Superstar 2021 - Innovation Master

 Hellooo......
Today I want to sharing my final entry for MFT Card Designs Superstar 2021
in Innovation Master Category
I created a double sided step card with swinging image on the middle
I combined some adorable stamp set for my card, there are 
Jungle Gym, happy hedgehog, lovable leopard, and sweet forest friends. 
Stamped all images on Copic Xpress it blending card with Versafine onyx black,
and colored with Copic sketch markers, then fussy cut them all.

To make a swing I just used two small rings that I attached on tree 
with the small hole punch, and I used acetate 
behind the leaf ribbon as a rope for tiger to swinging

Pattern paper is from MFT Trial mix collection, I used wood grain pattern and green chevron for the grass that dies it out with grassy fields die-namics
  Die cut stitched fishtail sentiment strips for "Hello Friend" sentiment on
white cardstock and heated with gold embossing powder

I love all these cute animal playing together, they are
so much fun as I made this card



You can see from the side of steps grass

On the back of card I cut a wonky stitched rectangle stax for 
the a note you can write

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by












No comments: