Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

MFT Card Design Superstar 2021 - Coloring Virtuoso

 Hello everyone....
Today I want to share with you my card for MFT Card Design Super Star 2021

This is my card for  Coloring Virtuoso category
I used BB Polynesian Paradise stamp set for my images
Stamp the images on water color paper and colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush,
and then fussy cut them all
For the background I used kraft cardstock die cut with Slimline starter die,
then colored with Copic sketch markers. 
For the waves I used  white Sakura gelly roll pen and Memento luxe Wedding dress rub with my finger.
For the sentiment I die cut the background with Peek a boo alphabet uppercase dies,
and then dies again on plain kraft cardstock, fussy cut and apply them to make it pop up 

It was very challenging to make a background coloring on Kraft Cardstock
But I really enjoy to coloring these and love how to turn it out

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by









2 comments:

Erika Hayes said...

WOW! I love your card. Beautiful!

Jacinda said...

Awesome background!!! Beautiful card!