Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Mini Cards

 Helloo....
Today I want to share my mini cards using Mama Elephant Stamps and dies

I used Frames Tags Union square dies for the base
The images are Flower showers stamp set stamped on Artemedia watercolor paper 
Colored with Kuretake Zig real brush and cut it out with the coordinating dies.
Die cut bow from Dainty Bow and the sentiment from Mixed wishes Greetings stamp set
Finished with half pearls on the bow




Thank you for stopping by and have a great week

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW -Lots of layers
Allsorts - Any real animal or creature
Dragonfly Dreams - Happy Birthday
TTCRD - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG







6 comments:

brenda said...

My you have been bust with a super collection of cards, thank you so much for joining in with our Animals and Creatures theme at the Allsorts Challenge this week.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous cards Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ellibelle said...

This is such a cute set of cards! Loving each one with these adorable critters! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared these with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

sweetpea said...

Cute set of cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT.

Kathy Krug said...

Such cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
Kathy
DRU Dt