Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

HELLO

 Heloo...
Today I want to share my card using WPlus9 stamp
I used Wplus9 Fresh Cut Container stamp set and
I stamp the images using Altenew Crips ink
Stamp the background with Hero Art Woodblock " Newspaper"
with Versafine  ink vintage sephia 
Oval Frame and base card are die cut with spellbinders dies, 
and then distressed all edges with distress ink
Finished with "Hello" die cut from Little B Handwritten expression

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Stamp it 
Let's craft and create - Lots of layers
Dies R Us - ATG



4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty and what interesting shaped card! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this September at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

Lovely card. The shape certainly focuses interest on those wonderful flowers. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Very unique shape and so creative! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the shape. Thanks for joining in our September 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x