Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MFT Card Design Superstar - Clean & Simple Genius

Helloo....  
I'm back with another card for MFT Card Design Superstar 2021
This time for Clean & Simple genius category


 To create this card I first die cut A2 panel white cardstock with A2 Rectangle Stax set 1
 and masked off ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink and splashed it up with Brushed pewter distress spray stain for the background.
On water color paper I stamped the images from BB Magical Dragons stamp set 
then colored them with Kuretake Gansai tambi and fussy cut them all.
I added these images to the card directly with glue and draw some grass.
Stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink before heat embossing with Silver embossing powder.  
Put some sparkling clear sequins to completed this sweet card.
Adhered all of this to my green cardstock card base 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day !


No comments: