Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Happy Fall

 Happy World Card Making Day 2021 my crafty friends !
World Card Making Day is an annual celebration commemorated on October 2nd of this year.
Making cards can be so rewarding.  It not only fulfills a creative void, but also puts smiles on the faces of those who receive such beautiful pieces of creativeness.
Today I sharing my autumn card using Lawn Fawn stamp and dies
I started by water colored autumn color on Artemedia water color paper 
once it was dry I die cutting out all of the leaves with small stitched leaves dies 
Stamped Hedgehog from jump for joy stamp set on Artemedia water color paper  and colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush markers
For the Panel I used Lawn Fawn stitch party banner dies on  Artemedia water color paper
 Inked with Picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, and squeezed lemonade Distress, moved lawn oxide Inks with blended tool.
Once blended the background was splattered with water and tarnished brass distress spray stain
 Layering all the leaves on panel and add the Hedgehog to jumping in. 
The background stripes of bokeh in the snow patterned paper panel was die cut 
Greetings from the Sweater weather stamp set were stamped on the background using Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger cooper super fine detail embossing powder


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawn - Awesome autumn
SSSW - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG


3 comments:

Birgit said...

This is adorable! That little hedgie playing in the leaves makes my heart smile. Beautiful fall colors and excellent design! So glad you linked up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you~

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my goodness! That hedgehog is adorable jumping in the leaves! And LOVE the colors! So fall thanks so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

Gab said...

Really fun card!!