Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2021

You're Tea-riffic

Hellooo everyone
Today I have a sweeet card to share
I used Lawn Fawn Stamp and dies
For my card I combined some stamp Best Pun ever. Love you a latte
Thankful mice for my images.
 I colored them all with Kuretake Zig real brush 
then fussy cut thm all.
To create my background, I blended Distress oxide using broken china, 
faded jeans, and peeled paint then splatteredd it with some water.

I layered on a Meadow borders for my grass
and stamp sentiment on it.
Adhered my images and heat white emboosed Dad Mom sentiment
from Dad + Me and Mom + me stamp set
Finished with some stamp light grass 

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Coffee, tea and treats
Alphabet - O is for outdoors
SSSW - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Lil Patch - ATG






11 comments:

meg said...

Looks like the mice are all organised for a tea party,a lovely scene,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

JanR said...

Cute card! I really like the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Inkami said...

So bright and happy with these sweet images and colouring!

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a colourful fun card, I love your background. Thank you for joining in with TTCRD challenge. Debbie DT

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute! I love how colorful your card is! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
-Samantha

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fun little tea party scene. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Gab said...

This is so cute!

francesca said...

this card is so cute, thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Furrbster said...

What a fabulous scene with these cute little mice!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

P.S i can't see a backlink to our blog at the moment?

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so bright and cheerful, Christy. I love it, and I want to thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so happy to have you play along.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Vic said...

This is so sweet! I love lawn fawn products and you have showcased them beautifully on this card! Thankyou for sharing your creativity with us this challenge, at the Colour crazy Challenge, Vic - DT x