Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Happy Halloween

Helloo..... how are you today ??
Hope you are keeping well wherever you are.
Halloween is around the corner, so
today I want to share with you a Halloween card.
 I have used a digital stamp called Trixxie treat from Kenny K
for my image dan colored her with Copic sketch marker
Haunted house is from sizzix die cut
Doily lace is from Cherry Lynn designs Mega Sun flower dies
Bats, pumpkin and ghost are from IO dies
Finished with heat embossed sentiment on vellum paper

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - Spooky/ Halloween
Cut it up - Trick or treat
TTCRD - ATG
Dies R Us - ATG
Alphabet - O is for Outdoors


6 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

Great Halloween card, sweet and scary at the same time. I like the background paper, and how you managed to incorporate so many little details in your scenery. The black is very prominent in your project mainly due to the haunted house, but I like how you added yellow in the windows to lighten up the place, so that your card doesn't look all too dark. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I agree with cheiro - scary cute card! If I were that trick-or-treater, I'd skip that house!!

Thanks for sharing your Halloween project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

CA Scrapper said...

I love your card!! Thanks for joining our Halloween challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Maria said...

Awesome Halloween card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Dies R Us Challenge!

Megan J said...

Hi Christy, a wonderfully scary card to celebrate Halloween, thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's a great card Christy. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT