Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Pretty Little Peonies

 Hello crafty friends !
I have a flower card to share with you today.
Created my card with Pretty little peonies stamp set from Wplus9 and Altenew Crisp ink
I started by stamping my flowers and leaves on white card stock then fussy cut them all
On my white panel I stamped the outline flowers and leaves too for background
Put some pattern paper for the layers then arrange my stamped flowers
 I really enjoyed playing with the color layering technique 
and building my own floral arrangement.
Finished with hello die cut from Lawn Fawn die and put some half pearls

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSW - A bit o' green
SSSM - Add some green
Allsorts - A stamped image


2 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty soft and delicate feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with with our 'A Stamped Image' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x