Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Have a great day

Hello friends..... Happy Sunday
Today I want to share with you my spring card

Using Tilda with little chickens from sunbeam collection 2018
Stamped Tilda on Xpress it blending card with memento Desert sand 
Colored her with Copic sketch markers
Dies out some doohickey dies for decoration
and some butterfly with punch out from MS




Hope you like it and have a great day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Cut it up - Spring flower w/ butterfly





3 comments:

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Hannapanna said...

Such a sweet card. Lovely image and details. Thanks for sharing with us over at Simply Magnolia.

- Hanna, DT

Larelyn said...

Oh this is so sweet. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Spring challenge.