Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Hey Gullfriend!

Hi everyone ....
Today I want to share my latest card
I play along with MFT Sketch and color challenge
I used  MFT Seaside Seagull and Otterly Love you stamp set for my card
Colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush and fussy cut them all
 I placed the Inside and Out Stitched rounded square frame die cutting, with the inner section 
For the cloud background and sea on the white square I used MFT Stiched cloud edges die cut
 on paper as a stencil with blending Cracket pistachio and tumbled glass Distress Ink.
I used two color pattern paper behind the panels

 
           

           
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend, stay safe !

I will enter my card for challenges:


2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is one of my favorite bird stamp sets and this card is absolutely so cute! Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

Mari said...

Beautiful card. So cute images. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.

DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty