Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Get well wishes

 Hello....
Hope you all keeping well
Today I want to share my simply card
I used Sweet & Sasy Cocoa;s get well wishes stamp set
 and colored with Caran d'ache color pencil
Adhere strip of pattern paper to right of base card
Die cut banner on pink cardstock and then stamp a sentiment with black ink
Cut out the character and adhere on card top with foam tape

Thank you for stopping by today 

I will enter my card for challenges:
 SSSW - A bit o'green
Cut it up - Just for kid


2 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Oh, my gosh, that's adorable! I love the simplicity of this card design that draws your attention to that cute little mouse.

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Just for Kids challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Larelyn said...

Awwww, what a sweet image. I love that he's under a band aid. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.