Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Birthday Critters

 Hellooo...
Today I want to share fun birthday card with you
 I created birthday scene using several Lawn Fawn stamp sets
I began my card by stamping the images out on white cardstock using a Versafine onyx black ink.
Then coloring them with Kuretake ZIG real brush and fussy cut them all
I stamped the balloon with LF ink pad Carrot and Wild rose then fussy cut them
For the background I created with Puffy cloud borders as a stencil on die cut cardstock
I ink blended tumbled glass and broken china distress inks for the cloud colour
I stamped the balloon with LF ink pad Carrot and Wild rose then fussy cut them
The green hill was die cut using a die from the Stitched hillside borders 
I used Fancy scalloped rectangle stackables die cut as a base card
Finished with Happy Birthday border dies as a sentiment on silver cardstock
Thank you so much for visiting me, and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics -  Happy Birthday
Crafty Friends - Happy Birthday
Time out - Birthday / Celebration
Dies R Us - ATG
Mix it up - ATG
SSSM - Use something green

5 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Thsi is such a fun scene with all of these critters celebrating up a storm. Wonderful design and coloring. Thanks for joining in our birthday celebration at Time Out.

Heather said...

This is so adorable with all these cute little critters!! So fun, too, with the little scene you created. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Renate said...

It's a fun animal bunch on your card. Very festive.
Thank you for sharing your cheerful card at our challenge. I love to see you back again.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Furrbster said...

These are such fun little critters! Fab card,

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I just love it! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.