Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Tilda with Elsie the lamb

Hello everyone ....
I hope you are feeling wonderful today.
Today I made a Spring card with Tilda with Elsie the lamb
from Animal of the year collection 2014
 I stamped Tilda onto Canson watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black.
Coloured with Kuretake ZIG real brush, 
then cut out with spellbinders  A2 Devine Eloquence die
I used my GoKreate large frames frilly#12 dies for the card's shape.
Pattern papers are from Prima Marketing Meadowlark
I put cheesecloth behind the image
I used some Doohickeys dies on my card
Lace, ribbon and twine are from my stash
I have put some white gesso and Nuvo pearls drop on here and there

The beautiful flowers on this card are from I am roses


Thank you once again for popping by !

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Easter / Spring
SSSW - Spring / Easter mood
Dragon fly Dreams - Incluce a flower  or flowers
Alphabet - Z for zoology (Animal)



3 comments:

meg said...

WOW a gorgeous feminine card with a beautifully coloured and embellished image,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so sweet. A beautiful spring feeling card. I love the cute lamb. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Silke said...

So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Colour Crazy. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.