Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MFT Camp Create - Wonderful watercolor

Hello.....
Today I want to share my participating card in MFT Camp Create
A little late to start, but I want to try .....


For the first day we were challenged to create something watercolored. 
I made a galaxy background with Kuretake Gansai Tambi  watercolors on Canson watercolor paper. The white splatter I used Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress paint for the white spatter. 
I used die-namics Stitched rectangle stax for the base.
 And then,  I choose the Snuggle bunny stamp for the image.
 Colored bunny with Kuretake zig real brush water color.
Making grass with die-namics fresh cut grass on water color paper and colored with water color too.
For the stars I made using die-namics blueprints 25 on glitter paper 


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day !

I will enter this card for challenges:
QKR Stamped - Anything goes
The Cutie pie - All creatures great and small
CAS on Friday - Animals
Crafty Catz - Anything goes

2 comments:

tilly said...

wow, a wonderful background and a fabulous card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

crafty said...

Super background to a lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary