Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MFT Camp Create - Wonderful watercolor

Hello.....
Today I want to share my participating card in MFT Camp Create
A little late to start, but I want to try .....


For the first day we were challenged to create something watercolored. 
I made a galaxy background with Kuretake Gansai Tambi  watercolors on Canson watercolor paper. The white splatter I used Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress paint for the white spatter. 
I used die-namics Stitched rectangle stax for the base.
 And then,  I choose the Snuggle bunny stamp for the image.
 Colored bunny with Kuretake zig real brush water color.
Making grass with die-namics fresh cut grass on water color paper and colored with water color too.
For the stars I made using die-namics blueprints 25 on glitter paper 


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day !

I will enter this card for challenges:
QKR Stamped - Anything goes
The Cutie pie - All creatures great and small
CAS on Friday - Animals
Crafty Catz - Anything goes

4 comments:

tilly said...

wow, a wonderful background and a fabulous card, thanks for joining us at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

crafty said...

Super background to a lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Julie said...

Great card, love the night sky.Thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie.

Shona Hamill said...

Awe this is so sweet, thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Shona xx