Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MFT Camp create - Spectacular shakers

Hi ...
I'm back again with another card for MFT Camp create
This time we were challenged to create shaker card


I stamp BB Bunny on Canson water color and then fussy cut them.
Colored the image with Faber Castell pencil watercolor.
 For the shaker card, I die cut a circle using LJD peek a boo circle window and then Pierced Circle stax for the frame.
 Inside the shaker card I add some mini sequins and beads.
For the shaker background I water colored the scene with Kuretake gansai tambi.  
I used MFT pattern paper Subtle plaids paper pack for the background.
Stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock that I dies using pierced rectangle stack and
Straight sentiment strip from Blueprints 25

Thanks for stopping by today !



I will enter my card for challenges:
QKR - Stitching real/faux or ATG
TTCR - ATG
Cute Card Thursday -Pink
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG critters
Through The purple Haze - Pink

5 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, such a clever design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Sherri said...

Oh, how adorable! LOVE shaker cards & this one is just darling! I'm so glad you were able to join our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Dorothy S said...

I really like the little scene behind the sequins - just a cute card. Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge this week. By the way, thumbnails will be back next week. Dorothy S, DT member

Hema said...

Christy.....this is so cute and neatly designed. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD. Wish you Good Luck!!

Hema - TTCRD DT

Theresa said...

what a cute card. i do love shaker cards. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx