Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Adventure is calling

Hello friends....
Quick post to share my card for MFT color challenge

 I used MFT BB Adventure is calling stamp set
Colored with Copic sketch marker and then fussy cut them.
For the background I used Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax and
water colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi
Eiffell tower is Whimsy stamps die cut

Thank you for stopping by today 

I will enter this card for another challenge:
SSSW - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Bingo (sentiment -stitching-die cut)
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes


2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the scene you have created.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Gclub said...


Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.
…………………….
slotxo
สล็อตออนไลน์
ทางเข้า slotxo