Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Magical Dragon

Hellooo friends .....
Hope you are all keeping well wherever you are. 
A new card to share with you today, using MFT Magical Dragon
I have colored the dragon with Copic sketch markers
Water colored background using Kuretake Gansai tambi and 
then splash water with my brush, on Canson XL watercolor 300gr
I used MFT Stitched speech bubble edges dies on vellum paper for clouds 
and then put some white gesso randomly.

That's all for me today,
Thank you very much for visiting and happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
Deep Ocean - Bingo board (Sentiment-Stitching-die cuts)
QKR - Anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything goes
Come and Get it - Anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Wow, this is awesome Christy! Love the dragon & how you have water coloured the background. The gesso adds more interest too. I will have to give it a try on some of my cards. Thanks for sharing.

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business Blog
Join our friendly Papercraft FB Group

Glenda said...

Such a cute dragon! Love your pretty background! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Glenda's Cards

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful rainbow colors and watercoloring for the sky, Christy, and I adore that fun little dragon! I love seeing what you've entered into our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and love being inspired by it. :-D Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Dorothy S said...

Ooohh - your dragon is cute - but it is that fantastic background that really caught my eye. This is just a great card.
Thanks for entering the Anything Goes challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

Judy McKay said...

Great background and the dragon is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get IT this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT