Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lily flowers

Hellooo.....
Today I have a new card to share with you.
 I've made this beautiful card with lots of pretty IAR flowers. 
 Lily IAR flowers I used are LY1-600LY3-15 and LY3-161 
I made leaves from Momory box dies Madera corner and Fresh Foliage
Twine from American Craft. Pearls and lace are from my stuff.
I used Prima Marketing Free spirit "perceptions" pattern paper. 
And get Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Collection Mixed media#2 die
 to make the pattern on the background. 



That's all for me and thank you for visiting !

I will enter my card for challenges:
I am Roses - June IAR Challenge (ATG)
Deep Ocean - Die cuts, chipboard and/or punches
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
SSSM - Touchy feely
The flower - ATG

5 comments:

TaeEun said...

This is a beautiful floral card! The color combination is so dreamy and the floral arrangement so lovely!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

WOWWWWW! This is such an absolutely elegant card! I love the texture you were able to create with the dimensional flowers and that gorgeous scallop-edged lace. I also think the way you arranged the die-cut portion was genius-- the layout of the card itself flows so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

SewPaperPaint said...

Christy, this is absolutely beautiful! I can never get enough of that mixed media die! What gorgeous colors. Hugs, Autumn

Rosie said...

This is absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

Tamara said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
Hugs,
Tamara xx