Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

MFT Camp Create Bonus - Divine dry embossing

Hello..... I have another card to share with you.
 Play along in challenges for My Favorite Things Camp Create. 
 We have one bonus technique from counselor Stephanie, Dry embossing
 Learning something new is always fun.

Here is my card
I dry embossed a Canson water color paper with MFT Chevron cover up dies,
 and then watercolored with Kuretake gansai tambi. 
Spatter with Tim Holtz Picket Fence distress paint.
Used MFT Pierced oval stax to frame the image.
I choose BB Pinguin in paradise set for the image and sentiment.
Colored the image with Copic sketch markers and fussy cut them.
I heat white embossed for sentiment on black cardstock.
Thanks all for me, I really have enjoyed the classes this year 
and I'll be sure to join in the fun again next year.
Thanks for visiting !
I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Let's take a vacation
SSSW - Pattern paper or own pattern background
Work It Wednesday June'17 - Summer
Digi Design - Summer day
Word art wednesday - ATG
Brown sugar - ATG
Crafty Animals - ATG
Crafting by designs - Animals


6 comments:

Crafty Pearly said...

Love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

JoAnn said...

Such a pretty background you created and the penguin is adorable. Love it.

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Christy, love the pretty embossed distressed background. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the cool card and the bold colors. TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Emma Williams said...

I love penguins, so this card really appealed to me...it's adorable and so beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that background!! And that penguin is too cute! Great coloring!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa