Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Unicorn

Hi friends,.....
Hope you all are having a great weekand.
Today I have a new mini card to share with you.
I'm so in love with this cute unicorn stamp from Every Elle 
This stamp set called Be a Unicorn 
I colored with Copic sketch markers and then put some
glitter using Kuretake Wink of  Stella brush.

I used Marianne Design Dies for the base card. 
Made the background using Distress Ink pad and 
embossed some random star.
For the clouds, I used MFT Mama Elephant dies, 
for puffy clouds I glued some Fuzzy fun flock from Stampendous.
Decorated with some sparkling star beads.

That's all for me today, hope you like it !
Thanks for popping my blog.

I will enter this card for challenges:
Brown Sugar - Cute & Cuddly
7Kids college Fund - Anything goes
Whimsy Stamp - Anything goes
SSSMC - Make your own background
SSSWC - Touchy Felly





3 comments:

cass said...

Very cute and cuddly, thanks for joining us this week at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge

Sandra said...

Such a sweet shaped card, the edges are lovely and that unicorn stamp with the rainbow is really cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra