Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Edwin with airplane

Hello.....
Today I am sharing a simply card with you using Edwin image.
I used Edwin with airplane Magnolia image from Princes and Princess collection
Edwin sat on the window playing with his airplane toy.
I colored Edwin using Copic sketch markers as usual. 
The window, grass and flowers are die cut
 from Doohickey club Magazine vol.4


 Thanks so much for your visit.
I wish you all a very lovely day !

I will enter this card for challenges:
LHOSM - Add some flowers
Card Mania - Polka dot and or stripes




3 comments:

Kajcyika said...

Such a adorable card. I love it :)
Thanks for sharing it at card mania! :) Kajcyika

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining at Simply Magnolia Dt Maria

Unknown said...

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia.
Hugs Betty