Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Isobel just for you

Hi...... hope you all have a great day !

I have a card to share with you today as
GDT over Crafty Sentiments Designs
This week our theme is Spring. I hope you can join with us.
 
Our DT using new realeae stamp called  Isobel Just For You
Does she looks so cute ??
I have colored her with Copic sketch Markers.
Decorated my card with some dies cut, flowers, and lace.
I have put some white Gesso on all paper edges.

I hope you like the card and don't forget to see more
Crafty Sentiments Designs DT creations using this new releases here.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Crafting !!

I Will enter this card for challenges:
Digi designs - use two or more dies
Creative Corner - Pink, Yellow, and white
Deep Ocean - Lovely lace
In the Pink - So cute
Bunny Zoe's - Things with wings
Simply paper craft - Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
Cute card Thursday - Florals



10 comments:

Daisychain said...

Stunning card love all the embellishments you have used.

Hugs Christine

Plony said...

This is soooo sweet...I love the digi and you made it to a beautiful card.
xxx Plony

Céline said...

absolutly gorgeous as usual
hugs
céline

Céline said...

me again
thanks for playing with us at di's digi
hugs
céline

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and image, love all the die cut embellishments.
Thank you for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Lovely image and I like all the layers and details you used.
Have a nice day!

Annette said...

Awwww, so pretty. I love the sweet girlie.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.


Kerri said...

Beautiful card love all of the detail..thks for joining us over at LMMS DT-Kerri

DOBROSŁAWA said...

Oh my gosh - this is just so sweet! Thanks for joining our Bunny Challenge over at Creative Corner Challenges! Good Luck! Dobroslawa - DT

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Deborah A