Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Suzi with Bunny

Happy Saturday everyone.... 
Today, I want to share with you my spring card using
Whimsy Stamp Suzi with bunny 
I have colored her with Copic sketch markers as usual.
Distress paper edges with Distress ink and white gesso.
I framed her with MFT dies wonky stitched ractangle
And the background is vellum paper that I have distressed
with distress ink and embossed with flowers pattern from Sizzix. 
Butterfly  and leafs are memory box die cut
and corners lace is from Cheery Lynn die cut.
Decorated with lace, ribbon, and flowers.
That's all for me today and have a great weekend

I will enter this card for challenges:
Whimsy Stamp - Spring colors or easter
Inky Chicks - Happy Easter
Deep Ocean - Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Die cut Divas - Something spring

3 comments:

Kerys said...

Adorable Whimsy stamp! I love your color combo and design. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

Arlene said...

What fun. I love the color combo and such a wonderful colored image.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Cathie Borowski said...

I do love the whimsy stamps, you can't go wrong with them as they are so adorable. Thanks for joining our spring challenge over at Diecut Divas this month. Cathie DT