Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lily Flowers

Hi ....
Today I want to share with you my  flowers card.
So no coloring for this time :) 

I used flowers that I've got blog hop present from I Am Roses
So many gorgeous flowers, and for my card
I used Medium Lily and Mini Lily
Pattern paper is from Prima marketing.
Flowers heart lace die cut is from IO dies.
Stitched frame is MFT dies
Twine ribbon is from American crafts
Organza ribbon  and pearls are from my stash
That all for me, hope you like it!

I will enter this card for challenge:
I am Roses - MAR IAR challenge
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The distressed stitched frame is lovely and the lilies are so pretty. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings, Carole
DT Member

SewPaperPaint said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the extreme distressed edges to your paper layers and this amazing color combo! Great inspiration, TFS! <3

jenn shurkus said...

gorgeous!! all the dimension is fabulous :) thank you so much for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Paru Mahtani said...

OOh so pretty! Love the colors!!
Do stop by and play Paru's Card Making Challenges!
http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.in/

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Christy! I am absolutely smitten with your gorgeous yellow card. It's so bright and fun, and has so many amazing soft touches to it. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It means so much to me that you play along in our challenges. I enjoy your wonderful and creative art, and sincerely hope that you will stop by to join us again soon. Have a blessed week!

Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I'd absolutely love to have you stop by my blog to say hello if you ever have a spare moment. I love hearing from my blog friends.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Wowzers, this is so beautiful!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie