Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tilda in cotton dress

Hi everyone .....

It's Thursday and time for another Challenge at  
MARVELOUS  MAGNOLIA
This week theme is ANYTHING GOES
so it's up to you chose Tilda or Edwin to create.
We have a great sponsor for this challenge :
TILDA TOWN and HOBBYCUTZ 
Come and play along with us !
     Can't wait to see what you make this week.

I've used Tilda in cotton dress from once upon a time collection,  
for my step center card
 I colored her as usual with Copics sketch marker
~~~
I framed Tilda with spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
and I've used Frantage vintage pink on the corner.
I put some glitter glue on her crown to make it bling
I just distressed paper on all the edge and put some white crackle paint.
Design Paper is from BoBunny - Isabella collection,
 I decorated my card with Doily, flowers, heart pearls, lace,
 ribbon and charm, from my stash 
Closer look Tilda in cotton dress

On the side card I build a castle using Doohickey dies Castle, Event flags and grass
I just inked to the edges with distress ink pad - tea dye
"Hello Princess" sentiment is from CC design - magical wishes
I love this pink color card, perfect for Birthday girl :)
That's all for me today......

Don't to forget to pop on over and checkout
what the rest of my Awesome Teamies  have
to inspire you with. 



Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day!


I will enter this card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Vintage and/or Frantage
Simply Magnolia - Layers and lace
Tilda Town - Let's celebrate
Inky Chicks - Magnolia Stamp
Deep Ocean Challenge - For a girl

20 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love her all in pink!!! All your accents are wonderful and I love the touch of Frantage. Hugs, brigitte

Samantha said...

This is just 'WAUW' Christy! Love every bit of it. Gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Sam

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Christy. I love Tilda's dress and fabulous card design.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. The beautifully coloured image is stunning and I love the colours and embellishments. Fab design also.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

So gorgeous Christy, love her hair.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Karen said...

So very beautiful!!!

Céline said...

it's a wonderful card Christy. love the design and colors
fab coloring
hugs
céline

JenniferD said...

Wow! This is just Adorable. Layer after Layer of Gorgeousness and all thes Stunning Embellishments! Love it to bits!

Unknown said...

wow this is a stunning card, I love the layers and the stamp is very sweet and coloured very well.
Francy

Inky Angel said...

Christy,
This is such a gorgeous step card, perfect for this sweet Tilda. Love all the die cuts you used, they go so well together.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Katie

sue w. said...

Hi Christy, this is gorgeous. Love the shape and the wonderful embellishments and the colouring is super.
Hugs Sue W.

Anja said...

Hello,

OMG this is so pretty and so much to see and i love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

Hugs Anja

NPurdum56 said...

So girly!!!! Love it. Beautiful card. :) Nancee

Anne said...

Soooo delightful! I love your Princess Tilda and those gorgeous pinks, and I adore the touch of frontage! Thank you for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

Tamara said...

The only word that comes to my mind is PERFECT!

Thank you for joining us at the Simply Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous step card and love the pretty princess theme and elements for the theme :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Christy. I'm back again to look at your lovely card and to say, thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Penni said...

I love this pretty card, your colouring is amazing, and I love the shades of pink you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
Hugs
Penni
X

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! Fantastic details and design! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous, love the scene you've created, very clever
Hugs Julie P