Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Pearls and Lace at Besties Challenge

Hi friends, lovely to see you!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Today I want to share my DT card for My Besties
 This week the theme is "Pearls and Lace"

Here is my circle step card....
I have used one of the lovely Besties Digi stamp image 693 
I've coloured my image with Copic sketch markers as always
and put some glitter glue on her wings. 
I used Spellbinders die Stately Circles behind my image.
The gorgeous flowers and pearls swirls from Prima marketing,
Leaves I made from memory box die - tender leaves
Designer paper is Simply Stories-Fabulous
 Lace from my stash and sentiment from CC designs.


Please take a look at the other beautiful DT Cards 
and enter your own card at Besties Challenge Blog

Thank you so much for dropping by,
 I'm very grateful for all your visits and comments! 
♥ 

 Challenges I am entering:
Natalie and Amy - Fantasy
Crafty Calender Challenge - things with wing
Great impressions - leave a little sparkle
Tammy's scrapin corner - anything with wings
Bunny Zoes Crafts - wings
 Oozak - Anything Goes with a sentiment 
Send a smile 4 kids - for the girls
One stitch at a time - use digi 
A Creative Romance - Anything goes
 Creative Corner - Girly girl 
Emerald Fairies - Dies/Punches
 Craft Lovin - Anything Goes
 Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
 Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes 
Heck of a Challenge - Bingo ( Flowers/Diecut or punches/Pearls)
 

23 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable. Love it.
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs

Sharon said...

This is a beautiful card Christy. I love the sweet image and the papers, design and embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Love your card. This is an adorable digi. Love the way you colored her. Thanks for joining our Funday Friday challenge. Stephanie

Alexandra♥ said...

Christy, this card is wobde4ful! And the "no lines" coloring technique is very becoming to this Bestie ;) great design!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card! I love that cute image and your have colored her so beautifully!! I love the papers your chose and I love the flowers!! It's a great circle step card! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday;-)

Sherri Baldy Art said...

Oh WOW Christy, I adore this card sooo much... Beautiful!!

XOXO
Sherri

Cordine said...

gorgeous Christy!
hugs
cordine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous Besties card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Inky Angel said...

Christy, this is such a gorgeous design with a fancy fold. As always, you have colored the image beautifully, she is adorable.
Hugs,
Katie

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details and its perfect for our ‘Anything with Wings’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Josephine said...

This is so pretty!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Alljazzed2create said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at TSC.

Pam DT.

Tracy said...

Wow this is gorgeous Christy, I love how you've coloured this image and the glittery wings look awesome. Just beautiful! Tracy xx

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, love the shape. Thanks for playing with us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

Louise said...

Fabulous card and love the shape,thank you for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck.
Louise xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Christy! Adorable image and fabulous coloring, I love her wings! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a wonderful sparkly creation. So many pretty details I don't know where to look first! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!! The design is just beautiful! Love the little bit of sparkle too.. Awesome job on the coloring!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}

Unknown said...

Beautiful.

Alex H. said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the embellishemnts and how you coloured the image... the wings are soooo great! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Sheryl said...

This is amazing! Your colouring and embellishments show case the image perfectly. Great to have you with us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Samantha Casey said...

This is stunning! I love the coloring and the glitter on the wings! Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

-Samantha

Ann said...

Love all the glitter, beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for the Oozak Challenge.