Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bright Colors at Marvelous Magnolia

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a DT card to share with you.
We have new card challenge at  Marvelous Magnolia
 This week we want to see your Bright colours.
We would love you to join in the challenge and win great prize from Ribbon Girl 

Here my creation, I made lovely bright tag :)
Summer sunny day color
Tilda is so happy that spring is now here and she enjoys the sunny days outside. 
I used Honeybee Tilda, masked together with the Meadow daisy from Summer Memories Collection. 
I have coloured the scene and Tilda with Copics sketch marker as usual.
I framed it with spellbinders dies and put some cheese clothes behind frame 
I made her wings sparkles with stickles glue
The patterned paper is by Bo-Bunny Country Garden 
I punched base paper with Martha Steward and then distress it with DI Mustard seed.
I put white gesso on the paper edges.
 I´ve decorated with Flowers from prima and leaves from doohickey dies
I made cloud from Doohickey dies and put sentiment from Magnolia.
Lovely fence from Doohickey dies too.
I put lace on top with orange button, tie it with twine
All I've used on this summer tag is from my stash
Close up Honeybee Tilda sitting in a Meadow Daisy
And now I wish you a nice and hopefully sunny day!
Thanks very much for stopping by.

I wish to enter this tag for challenges:
MDUC - Anything goes
Tilda Town - Use your stash

6 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Omg Christy, I've no words for your amazing masterpiece!

Totally love the bright colours and your design is wonderful!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this week :)

Hugs, Franz.

Sharon said...

Wow Christy, this is stunning. I love the image and how you have masked her onto the flower. Gorgeous colour scheme and design.
Hugs Sharon x

Céline said...

a really beauty ! love your coloring
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Brigitte said...

Love your bright colours Christy! Your Tilda is beautiful and the scene you created is awesome. Love the little fence and flowers. Hugs, Brigitte

Tina Makuc said...

I love this tag Christy!!!
The whole design and flowers are fabulous but the thing I love the most is you colouring.. Amazing..
Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
Hugs, Tina

Suzi Mac said...

This is such a fabulous summer card, great colouring, design and paper choices. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x