Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Magnolia Day Indonesia

Hii everyone .......
Today I want to share my photos with you where The first Magnolia Day in Asia, 
was held on May 29th, 2013 in Surabaya, my home town.

 I was very very happy to be there, meet Magnolia DT Yulis, Irene,Ying and Nancie
 and many Magnolia card maker Indonesia.
I take workshop by Yulis Kartika to make a card,
coloring Happy Princess Tilda with Distress ink.
Workshop with Yulis

Here Yulis showed us her coloring
She teached us how to coloring Happy Tilda with distress ink.
She gave us a lot of good tip and trick
Can you see Yulis here ????...... :)


Irene Daryanto ask the questions for quiz


 I'm lucky won this paper bag - craeted by Ying Pang
After demo

 Here my tag result from Magnolia workshop

Make and take by Irene coloring mini Tilda by Nancie 

Here yummy goodie that I've got at that day
We had swap with other craft
 and we had a lot of fun

I really miss this Magnolia event  .....
Hope this event will held again :)

Thanks for stopping by today... Happy crafting !



2 comments:

Brigitte said...

It looks like you had so much fun Christy!!!! What a lot of goodies you brought back, I wish I could have been there. Hugs, Brigitte

Inky Angel said...

Christy, thanks so much for sharing these photos, they are FANTASTIC!!! So envious that the event was held in your hometown, I wish I could have been there meeting you and the Magnolia girls. The card you made in the workshop is really beautiful. And look at those goodies you got too.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Katie