Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Valentine Chocolate Treats

Hellooo.....today I want to share with you my valentine project
Nothing says 'I love you' quite like a cute box of chocolates. 
If you want to show appreciation for your lovely one on this Valentine's Day,
 why not say it with a hand made sweet treat?
Here .... my hand made chocolate treat using several die cut and
some I Am roses flowers
Pattern paper is from Echo Park "Yours Truly paper journaling card"

I fill with Lindt's Lindor chocolate




Behind the box is a card with sentiment from Penny Black stamp
 Thanks for stopping by..... and have a lovely valentines days !

I will enter my project for challenges:
SSSW - Fun with dies
Allsort - ATG w/ option all about Hearts
Cut it up - Have a heart
Crafty friends - Love / Romance
Penny Black - ATG w/ option hearts and/ flowers










10 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful way to present a box of chocolates! Great details with all the beautiful die cuts and love the color scheme!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week. So nice to see you followed our optional theme of hearts too!

Larelyn said...

This is such a great gift box and you've decorated it so perfectly. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

brenda said...

What a real fun and colourful gift box, thanks so much for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge and for using the Heart option.

B x

CA Scrapper said...

Your treat box is so adorable!! Thanks for joining our Have a Heart challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Linby said...

Beautifully done, all so pretty and chocolate too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Alyson Mayo said...

How sweet is this? Love the couple sitting on the edge of the box. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO sweet, Christy. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I absolutely LOVE your creativity and appreciate you playing along with us. Please stop by again soon. Have a wonderfully blessed week.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Cazro said...

This is beautiful, the little silhouette figues truly draw in your attention. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

So cute - what a lovely gift.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,