Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Bee Mine

 Hellooo...
I hope you are all in well and keep cozy where ever you are ;)
Today I have a valentine card to share with you using Lawn Fawn product


I started by using the largest Small Stitched Square Stackables  on water color paper
Then colored with mustard seed distress ink and stamp some random hearts
 I spritzed my panel with some water and splattered it with gold paint to give it more interest and texture.
Die cut some hearts on vellum paper with stitched heart stackables
on red paper die cut Scripty mine and scripty be and double e for bee
I stamped bee with versafine onyx black and colored with Kuretake ZIG real brush
I used stitched trails dies behind the bee 
Finished with some glitter stickles around the hearts and bee wing
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatic - Lots of hearts 
SSSW - Love is in the air
Allsorts - I Love .. (die cut)
Cut it up - Love
Alphabet - V for vellum




8 comments:

brenda said...

The vellum hearts give a lovely subtle feel, many thanks for joining in with this weeks theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

meg said...

Wonderful use of vellum,giving a soft feel to your card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Ellibelle said...

I always love bee themed cards, this one is so cute and beautifully done!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Larelyn said...

I love the different techniques you've used to create this sweet card. Thanks for linking up to our Cut it Up LOVE challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Heather said...

Oh, cute!!! That little bee is so sweet! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

Dena J said...

Bright and bold sentiment! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Cazro said...

Loving your bee card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.