Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Dream Big Tag

Helloo....
Today I want to share with you my mixed media tag
I used heavy cardstock with Sizzix dies to make tag.
I choose a stencil by Tim Splatters with light molding paste.
Embossed on cardstock with Sizzix clock embossing folders,
and tear some to put on tag. Covered all with black gesso and then
colored it with distress stain spray, art anthology cooper, 
prima art alchemy and rust effect paste for the base.

I cut the gears with sizzix die and then embossed with
frantage embossing powder enamel aged aqua and aged cooper
Layered into the panel  and then finished with sentiment Dream big stamp from Mama elephant

Hope you like it  and thanks for stopping by


I will enter my tag for challenges:
SSSM - Add texture
SSSW - ATG
Cut It up - add embellishments
We love 2 create - Anything mixed media goes

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

Ooooo, this is an amazing tag. So many steps to the process but what a fabulous result. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Polkadoodles said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for joining the challenge at We Love 2 Create challenge We Love 2 Create challenge this month!