Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

You Make Every Day Fun

Hi..... there everyone
I hope you are all doing well
Today I want to share my card using MFT stamp Soak up the fun 

I stamp, color the images using Kuretake real brush and the fussy cut it. 
Distress Oxide Ink Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers with blending tool to color background 
then I splash it with watercolor using my brush. 
Using MFT ocean weaves dies for ocean and
MFT jumbo fishtail banner dies for background
I add stamp for sentiment and water leaves


 Thank you for joining me today and take care everyone.

I will enter my card for challenges:
QKR - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Happy Little Stamper - ATG

3 comments:

Sioban said...

Now a banana boat, that’s funny. A very cheerful card, I did notice the fishtail too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun happy card, beautifully coloured and designed. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

@d_e_crafts said...

A great fun, vibrant card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog