Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Hello

Hello my lovely friends,....
I hope that you are continuing to keep fine and well at the moment. 
I want to send a huge hug to anyone that is struggling at the moment,
 for whatever reason. 

 Today I want to share another image from Penny Black stamp 
The adorable Penny Black hedgehog is stamped on water color paper.
I have colored her with Kuretake ZIG real brush and then die cut a circle off
Die cut a tag and added some simple twine 
Added some scrap paper for layering and
 finished with  sentiment "hello" die cut.

Thank you for popping in

I will enter my card for challenges:
Penny Black Saturday - ATG use ribbon or twine
QKR - ATG

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Sweet & lovely card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Wendy L said...

Love it, love the colouring, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxxx

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

Linby said...

Hello - cute! Love your layout and colours - so cheerful.
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More challenge.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

It's such a fun and happy card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x