Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Friends Forever

Hello all....
Today I want to share my card using Lawn Fawn "YAY, Kites!"
 I stamp all images onto watercolor paper  
Colored with Kuretake ZiG real brush,
then fussy cut them all.
For the background I'm using Distress Oxide with blending toll,
then splash with some water
Using Medow border dies for the grass on green cardstock
Adhered all images to make scene
and stamp "Friends Forever" sentiment from Sophie's Sentiments
Last, I stamp random red small heart 

That's all for me today and Thanks for stopping by
Stay home & safe

I will enter my card for challenges:

5 comments:

Gab said...

This is so sweet - what a great take on the sketch

Lady said...

Cute card..
Thanks for joining us at Through the craft room door
Hope to see you next time
Lady DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Priya Satish said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafters Castle Challenge - Priya Satish DT

Mynn xx said...

Such a fabulous creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! I hope you join us again! Hugs! Mynn xx