Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Happy Wedding


Hi.. Hope you all have a Happy Sunday !
Today I have another card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set called Happy Wedding

I started off with white cardstock, to use as my card base. 
I stamped bouquet images from the Happy Wedding stamp set,
 to create a custom background. 
 Then, using the stitched scalloped rectangle frames  I die cut two different sizes  using pink cardstock colors. I stamped the sentiment and images, colored in the love birds and cake with Kuretake ZIG real brush then adhered to the small rectangle card using foam squares.
Finally, I decorated by put some pearls and glitter glue.


 Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today.

I will enter this card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - For the birds
Dies R Us - Hearts, Love, Valentines
SSSW - Anything Goes
SSSM -All Loved up
Crafty Friends - Love/ Romance



No comments: