Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Tilda with Lace pants

Helloo....
Today I want to share with you my simply Tilda Magnolia card

 Using Sweet Tilda called Tilda with lace pants 
from Animal of the year collection
I have water colored her with Kuretake ZIG real brush and Fussy cut them.
I used shabby white frantage embossed for the background 
and Martha stewart punch for butterfly

Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Allsorts - Make it girly
SSSW - ATG
World Art Wednesday - ATG
TTCRD - ATG

6 comments:

Linby said...

super sweet! Thanks for joining in with my "make it girly" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image and beautiful colouring and choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Make it Girly' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A very pretty feminine creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girly' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Veronica Regazzi - Le Idee di Penelope said...

Beautiful,
thank you for joinig us at Magnolia forever!
Dt Penelope

Ellibelle said...

A really adorable card. Loving the design and such pretty colors too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!