Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Home sweet home

Happy Thursday everyone ....
I hope your week is going well so far
Today I want to share my shaker card using Lawn Fawn 

 First, I stamped the image Home Sweet home stamp set on water color paper, 
water colored with Kuretake Zig real brush and then fussy cut them.
For the front panel I make the pattern paper with woodgrain backdrop stamp
on cardstock with Memento rich cocoa ink,
then cut out circle die for the shaker window.
I adhered a panel of acetate behind the aperture 
carefully attached circle foam to the back and filled with a sequin & mini beads.
I glued a piece of white card and colored with distress ink to the back
 and then glued the whole panel to my card base.
Put my colored image in front acetate 

 I sponged some distress ink tea dye on some white cardstock
for the base card 
Finally I stamped a sentiment and heat embossed with cooper embossing powder

That's all from me today, thanks so much for visiting!

I will enter this card for challenge:
Lawn Fawnatics - for the birds
SSSM - All loved up
SSSW - ATG
Allsorts - Take flight
TTCRD - ATG

5 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet card and pretty design, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Take Flight' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Gab said...

This is really pretty

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ❤️Mervi

Lisa K Thomasson Jung said...

What a cute card. Lisa TTCRD - ATG

Caly Person said...

Your card is so sweet, Christy! Love the hanging bird house and that it's a sweet little shaker!