Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry & Bright

Hello everyone.....

first I would love to say :
Merry Christmas
everyone !!!


Just a quick post today to share with you my Christmas card 
using Lawn Fawn Snow day stamp
Water colored the background and rabbits with Kurekate Gansai tambi
Embossed the sentiment with embossing gold powder 
and white embossing powder for background snow rain.
That is all for me today, and thanks for stopping by !

I will enter this card for challenges:
Lawn Fawnatics - Use your Favorite lawn fawn
Deep ocean - Jingle bells
Love to scrap - Winter wonderland
Hanna and friends - Christmas

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, this adorable Snow Day design makes me smile! I love the gold embossed greeting! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Samantha Mann said...

absolutely LOVE the bunnies!! they're so festive and ready for the holidays!! love! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D